Sunday, December 1, 2013

black & blue // thanksgiving.


^^Shout out to my talented little sister for snapping these lovely photos^^
*The pictures in this post speak mostly to my recent hair color change, finding any excuse possible to wear this fake leather jacket, and wearing too much black (according to my husband).  

Our week of celebrating thanksgiving was a huge success.  We went to PA to visit kraig's family and then came home just in time to hang out with my parents, who came down from Ohio.   We definitely put on a couple lb's, but we figured it was our last food yolo before we really cut back (or... until christmas).  The things that I am most thankful for this year are my family, my faith, my employment, and marrying my sweetheart.

How was your Thanksgiving?!


8 comments:

  1. Love the new hair color! Glad to hear you guys had a good thanksgiving! I think we gained a few pounds too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair!! The color is just lovely!

    Also, my faux leather jacket is my favorite thing too. Haha I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am digging your hair! also, that is the best fake leather jacket i have seen so i must know where you got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks britt!!! I got it from f21 a couple months ago and it was only 15 bucks! .

      Delete
  4. I love the top photo! And you can never wear too much black :) Glad you had a wonderful time with both families! We were lucky enough to see both mine and my husbands as well. Needless to say we ate our weight in food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks amazing! What a great look for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look great as a blonde and a brunette! Fierce!! ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete